In June 2016 compared to the corresponding period in 2015:
• The volume of deposits (13.5%) and the volume of loans (11.2%) increased.
• Taking the effect of exchange rate into consideration, the volume of deposits increased by 10.4% while the volume of loans increased by 8.2%.
• There was a significant growth in the number of loans in construction (41.9%) as well as in the industrial sector (11.2%).
• The average annual interest rate on deposits (-0.4 percentage point) as well as on loans (-1.5 percentage point) decreased.
• The volume of non-performing loans increased by 8.4%.